Friday, June 27, 2014

Here it goes

During vacation it dawned on me. I'm the biggest I've ever been. I felt so uncomfortable.

"I'm seeing parts of me that were never meant to be."

I found this website.

Well, I didn't find it so much as in I kept seeing it pop up and decided to check it out.


I explored this website for hours.

Ok, first of all this website isn't just for body builders. It's for anyone who wants to get fit.
They have just about everything:
Workout Plans
BodySpace - Their online community
Workouts
Nutrition
Supplementation
Motivation
A store (think like a store much better than GNC)
and a Forum

This website is chock full of information and everything you need to start your fitness journey. 

As I traveled around the site I realized that the plans they offered - weight loss, body building, toning, and transforming were all free!

I decided to dive right in - I found a plan and joined their online community. They even help you with choosing the correct plan. You're able to keep track of all your stats and share your goals and even share progress photos!

I believe I found my perfect plan: 


And did I mention it's free?!?

As I've stated before I've tried about everything. But I'm horrible at sticking to something. But, I'm going to try my hardest. I'm starting June 30th. Why didn't I start earlier you may ask? Well, this time, instead of getting the information and quickly starting a few days later, I wanted to be completely ready.

I ordered my supplements from bodybuilding.com on Sunday (6/22) and they were on my doorstep the next day! I've never received something so early! Tonight, I'm making my budget and grocery list. Tomorrow, I'll go grocery shopping and meal prep. Sunday, I'll post pictures and stats - And I'll check in once a a week to share my transformation!

I'd love for you to join me. Let's get moving and finally get the bodies we want!

1 comment:

  1. Yea girl, today's the day you start! I know you can do this! Once you get over the hurdle of not having it as a routine and it becomes a routine you won't want to go a day without some sort of training, whether that is strength training or cardio or yoga or whatever it is. I finally started exercising consistently 7 months ago and now I plan my life around my running schedule. I never thought I could be a physically strong woman and also now have the endurance of a runner. But I did it very slow and gradual and I mixed it up and did all different types of exercises and that would be my advice to you. I didn't get bored this way and I didn't get discouraged by all my huffing and puffing, haha. You can be a kick-butt strong independent woman, I know you can!!!!

    ReplyDelete