Monday, May 26, 2014

welcome

hi, i'm lauren.

i blog over here.
i love blogging about what's going on in my life...
but i needed an avenue to share my fitness journey.


this is going to be my journey.
i need some accountability.
my waistband keeps growing and my will-power keeps shrinking.

i want to be raw and honest here.

first things first, in the past month and a half, i've signed up for 4 fitness challenges and have spent a little bit of $$. and not even finished one week of any of those challenges.

i thought they would help. i thought i could do this. these past two weeks i wore myself out working, singing, working out too late and just not doing great self-care.

so this is where my real journey begins! finding what works for me.

in my last post, i wrote the good, the bad and the ugly.
the more i dwell on my weight and how unhealthy i am, the more defeated i feel.

so here i am. simply me, trying to be whole.
what will you see here:

  • my triumphs
  • my failures
  • my likes and dislikes
  • things that work
  • things that don't
  • complete honesty
what do you think? will you join me--- if you're on a journey to becoming whole, i'd love to follow along. we can cheerlead each other on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment